Calls and Text Messages in Satellite Mode
Enhanced Safety Features
A World of Choices
The SatSleeve Hotspot supports the communication needs of all smartphone users - from frequent travelers and adventurous explorers to corporate and NGO users.
Created for customers preferring to use their smartphone separated from the satellite unit, with the SatSleeve Hotspot, a portable Wi-Fi Hotspot, you have the range and the room to move while you make calls, use email, send messages, or enjoy your favorite social media apps in the comfort of being in an indoor location while the hotspot is outside and facing the satellite.
The SatSleeve Hotspot comes with a stand inside the package and is compatible with various iOS and Android models.
If you are also interested in the Thuraya SatSleeve+, please click here.
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Brochure (Eng)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Brochure (Ara)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Brochure (Fre)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Brochure (Rus)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Factsheet (Eng)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Factsheet (Ara)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Factsheet (Fre)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Factsheet (Rus)
- FAQs (Eng)
- How to use Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot (Video, Eng)
- How to use Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot App (Video, Eng)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot (Video, Ara)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot (Video, Fre)
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot (Video, Rus)
Thuraya Online Services
Thuraya GmPRS - Connect a PC/laptop for email and Internet access
Thuraya Recharge Services
In case of any emergency, a fully-charged spare battery is the best accessory to have.
Thuraya Solar Charger
Charge your SatSleeve Hotspot using standard 12V car cigarette lighter socket.
Spare Travel Charger
Charge your SatSleeve Hotspot almost anywhere in the world.
Use the Hotspot stand accessory as a replacement for the stand that comes inside the SatSleeve Hotspot box.
Want to convert your SatSleeve Hotspot into a walk-and-talk device? Use the universal smartphone adaptor to attach any smartphone between 58 and 85mm in width to the SatSleeve unit.
For improved satellite signal reception when used on the move (e.g. in boats or cars) or in areas at the edge of the Thuraya coverage. Simply connect the antenna cable (5m length) with the SatSleeve and place the magnetic mounted antenna (IP66 rating) in a position with direct line of sight to the Thuraya satellite. Read more
Request a quote
Please fill out the following form and we will contact you promptly.