Upgrading your Thuraya satellite phone or IP is easy. Use the links below to access the most recent firmware upgrade files, drivers, installation manuals and important technical bulletins.
Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot
Requirements for the upgrade:
- Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot
- SatSleeve+ / SatSleeve Hotspot upgrader programme (available on this page)
- USB data cable (included in your Thuraya SatSleeve+ / SatSleeve Hotspot packaging)
- PC with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Before upgrading an Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot, please check which firmware is installed (go to Menu > Security > S/W version). Perform the upgrade only if Thuraya releases a firmware version newer than your existing one.
Please follow the below steps:
Download the below Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot Upgrader programme.
Run the setup file - the Upgrader programme including the USB driver will be installed.
Download the latest Thuraya SatSleeve+ firmware release to your hard disk.
- GmPRS usage issue resolution for iphone
- Registering Missed call in logs when iphone screen is locked
Connect your Thuraya SatSleeve Hotspot with the PC/laptop via USB data cable.
You can now start the Upgrader programme and locate the firmware on your hard disk. The Upgrader programme will help you through the upgrade process.