Upgrading your Thuraya satellite phone or IP is easy. Use the links below to access the most recent firmware upgrade files, drivers, installation manuals and important technical bulletins.
Thuraya XT-DUAL Firmware Upgrade
The following firmware version is available for Thuraya XT-DUAL:
Release notes for v4.0:
- Bug fix for FDU-XT compatibility
Before upgrading a Thuraya XT-DUAL please check which firmware is installed in your XT-DUAL (Menu > Settings > System > System version). Use the upgrade only if Thuraya releases a newer firmware version than your existing version.
Download the Upgrade Manual that explains the procedures for driver installation and guides you through the upgrade process.
Download the Thuraya XT-DUAL upgrader:
- Upgrader for Windows 7 and Windows Vista (64 bits)
- Upgrader for Windows XP (64 bits)
- Upgrader for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bits)
Run the setup file.
Download the latest Thuraya XT-DUAL firmware release to your hard disk. Upon completion, follow the steps outlined in the Upgrade Manual.
Download XT-DUAL Sync Manager
With the Sync Manager you will be able to synchronize:
- Contacts (Phonebook)
of your XT DUAL and MS Outlook on your PC.
Equipment & software requirements:
- Thuraya XT-DUAL phone
- Thuraya XT-DUAL Upgrader program (included on the Support-CD)
- USB data cable (included in your phone packaging)
- PC with Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista
The Thuraya XT-DUAL Sync Manager is part of the upgrader files for Windows 7, Vista and XP operating systems (listed above).
Disclaimer: Thuraya is not responsible for damages caused by any downloads from this site.